Tuesday, December 9, 2008

some gestures

A moment of analysis and correction. I started with the drawing on the right and observed tat I had essentially drawn a box. So on the left I did the same pose but tilted the box. You know. To make it slightly less boring.

while I'm not wild about any of these; this page is here because Tom Gately once described to us how during the course of the class we should fill a page with gestures, rather than get a new one for every pose, for the challenge of using the space and seeing the gestures alongside one another:



Finally, a drawing from today that I just liked. I'm not sure if it reads clearly but I like it.


1 comment:

Lubert said...

I like the reclining form. Part of what makes it good is that it is hard to make out. It makes for some fun roving.

It reminds me of another one you did like this.